It is a platform designed to help people reach higher states of consciousness through information sharing and distributing a variety of products that have been proven to be able to do so. With 10s of thousands of readers and friends between Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube, Causing Color reaches a large, constantly growing audience of like-minded people who are actively seeking tips and techniques to fix, grow, and enhance their lives through the information you share.
The site will continue to grow because of openhearted contributors like yourself, and will be the central hub for the evolution of human consciousness for decades to come.
Anyone can submit a blurb, so as long as it's original and has not been previously published anywhere else, along with a bio, for recognition on the blurb.
WHAT MAKES A GOOD BLURB?
- They get you to think. They include relatable experiences that can be comprehended by the reader if their mind is ready to comprehend it. They are beneficial and make the reader want to change their life.
- The topic is one not thought of often. It is precise, insightful and well thought out to provoke revelations in the mind. It allows the reader to attain wisdom and understanding of themselves and reality as a whole.
- They’re practical. They induce an energy in the reader to want to get up and take action. They are detailed and not oversimplified, and yet, every word holds relevance in some way to the point you are trying make.
WHY CONTRIBUTE TO CAUSING COLOR?
1. Your post will receive broad exposure from social media advertising and will be promoted to 10s of thousands of friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube combined.
2. It is your responsibility to evolve the global human consciousness. This is your way of giving back to the world by providing useful information that can benefit someone in need of your wisdom knowledge.
3. Every blurb includes a bio with links back to your site. This is a good way to get free like-minded traffic and higher rankings on Google's search engine.
4. As a Causing Color contributor, you can update your bio at any time to promote products you may be launching.
- Aim for a word count between 700 and 2,500 words.
- DO NOT reference anything that promotes your blog, coaching practice, book, or whatever other service or product you may have in the body of your blurb.
- Provide original, and honest work. Original means your blurb has never before been published anywhere, including your own blog, and does not include any sections taken from a previously published blurb.
- Keep paragraphs short and easily digestible. Include a bio, sixty words or fewer, at the bottom of the blurb submission. You can include as many links as you’d like.
- Reserve self-promotion to your bio (as opposed to marketing your product or service directly in the blurb).
HOW TO SUBMIT A BLURB
- Send your blurb by copying it into the submission form below. Please only send one submission at a time.
- Upload a photo of yourself at http://www.imgur.com/ (if you’d like a photo to show next to your bio) and place the link in the submission form area provided.
A FEW MORE THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
If your blurb feels like a good fit for Causing Color, you will receive a response within two weeks. If you don’t receive a response, please feel try again with a different blurb.
You may be asked to revise to make your blurb stronger or clearer, and your proposed title may be changed before the blurb goes live.
Your post may be edited for clarity, grammar, and overall style. If there are any major changes made, you will be asked to review and approve it first.
Thank you for the interest in sharing your ideas with us, and for being part of the Causing Color community!